NAMI Jacksonville Programs
We offer FREE and CONFIDENTIAL programs to anyone touched by mental illness including:
- Education classes and support groups for family members of individuals with mental illness.
- Peer education classes and peer support groups led by compassionate peers encouraging recovery.
- Early intervention youth program called Ending the Silence that educates students on early warning signs and how to seek help.
- Community outreach programs for civic, corporate, faith-based organizations, social services agencies & treatment facilities.
- Presentations to de-stigmatize mental illness by changing attitudes, assumptions and stereotypes.
- Resources for those navigating the challenges of mental illness